I’m not much of a coffee snob. I drink it for the caffeine which by now I’ve figured doesn’t do much for me. In fact, I tend to coffee crash, so tea is now my gig. But that’s not to say that I don’t enjoy a good cup of joe!
I took it to the internet, and here are your recommendations for quality and affordable coffee in Hong Kong:
Halfway Coffee – 26 Upper Lascar Row ( map) Recommended by Ivan Wayne, Facebook
Halfway Coffee, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
– Great Food Hall, LG1/F, Two Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty ( Just Shot Coffee map) Recommended by @wattem79, Instagram
– G/F, 8 Nga Tsin Long Road, Kowloon City ( Rings Coffee map) Recommended by Pinky Fung, Facebook
– Shop H2, Properous Garden, 3 Public Square Street, Yau Ma Tei ( Kubrick map) Recommended by @gilleskayser_, Instagram
– Shop 1, Promenade Level, Tower 6, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui ( Leo’s Espresso map) Recommended by @the_heison, Instagram
Fook Cheong Building, 21-43 Ma Wang Rd, Yuen Long ( Accro Coffee – map) Recommended by Ivan Wayne, Facebook
Shop 6, G/F, Lucky Building, 106 Castle Peak Road (San Hui), Tuen Mun ( Hidden Coffee & Roaster – map) Recommended by Ivan Wayne, Facebook
– Shop B2, Marina Cove Shopping Centre, Sai Kung ( N1 Coffee & Co map; also in TST) Recommended by @wattem79, Instagram
What’s your favorite coffee place in HK? Connect with me on
Instagram & Facebook and tell me all about it!